Here you will find all the news and updates concerning your membership transition.
Posted: July 2018
The integration of the Raffles Ambassador programme and Le Club AccorHotels is now complete. The next phase of your loyalty programme has begun and we are delighted to share the journey with you.
As of 2 July 2018, unless you have requested otherwise, your Raffles Ambassador account information has been consolidated with Le Club AccorHotels. You may notice a slight delay with some data being transferred, particularly with more recent transactions. Please be assured our teams are working hard to ensure your account is accurate and up to date as quickly as possible.
You may begin earning points immediately at all participating Le Club AccorHotels. Click here to connect to your Le Club AccorHotels account now.
In closing, we wish to assure you that while your loyalty programme has changed, your Raffles experience will only get richer. This is our promise to you. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Posted: March 2018
Raffles is delighted to celebrate spring with an exclusive offer designed for our Raffles Ambassadors. As a gesture of our gratitude for your loyalty through the programme transition, you will be awarded a bonus of 1000 Le Club AccorHotels Rewards Points in July 2018 – all you need is one qualifying stay at any Raffles between 1 January 2018 and 1 July 2018.
We hope these bonus Reward Points will contribute to an enjoyable start for you as a Le Club AccorHotels Platinum member. Remember, as soon as you have 2000 Rewards Points in your account, you may exchange these for €40 off your next stay. Our Rewards Points Calculator will demonstrate how easy it will be for you to earn substantial points at Raffles or any of the luxury brands worldwide from 2 July 2018 onward.
Good to know:
- Most stays booked through Raffles guest services are regarded as qualifying stays. Bookings made through third-party travel booking sites are not qualifying.
- The offer is retroactive to 1 January 2018, so any qualifying stay you’ve had already this year will secure your bonus Rewards Points.
- This is a “one time only” offer – a maximum of one bonus of 1000 Le Club AccorHotels Rewards Points will be awarded per Raffles Ambassador.
- Q&A pertaining to the bonus Rewards Points may be found here.
- Start planning! Inspiring ways to spend Rewards Points may be found here.